Resources for Saving Money:
- The Debt Darling’s Top 5 Picks for Online Shopping Deals
- Save Money on Your Garden This Summer with These Tips
- Using a Brown Paper Bag to Pop Your Microwave Popcorn
- How I Saved over $2000 by Taking 5 Simple Steps
Financial Tools for Debt Payoff:
- Five Steps to Pay Off a Car Loan Early
- Creditors That Offer Financial Hardship Programs: Reduce Your Interest Rates Today
- Easy Ways to Increase Your Credit Score
- My Credit Information: Where to Find Your Free Credit Report and Score
- Five Steps to Knock Out Credit Card Deb
Free and Cheap:
- Free Alternative to Weight Watchers – Don’t want to pay to lose weight? Me Neither! 10 Resources for Totally Free Stuff – Free stuff including internet, faxing, and items around the house!
- Free Debt Snowball Spreadsheet – My hubby and I have downloaded this debt snowball Excel spreadsheet. You can edit it easily and see when you debt payoff is. We love it because it’s so easy to use!
- Free Financial Calculators – Dinkytown.net has tons of free financial calculators for mortgages, debt, calculating interest on savings and debts. This web site is a great tool for those wanting to weigh the costs of getting into debt and see how much interest they are currently paying.
- Income Based Repayment Calculator – Income based repayments are one type of payment that you can get on government backed student loans. This web site offers a calculator to see if this payment type would work in your favor or not.
Personal Finance Blogs that I Love:
- Money Help for Christians – This blog offers excellent budgeting advice as well as ways to save money on pretty much anything and also offers a Christian perspective to money.
- Fabulously Broke in the City – Excellent blog for learning more about freelancing and setting yourself up for success when working for yourself.
- Budgets Are Sexy – Everything you need to know about saving money and budgeting!
- Man Vs Debt – This blog is about one couple’s debt payoff adventure on the road in an RV. Plus, the site offers excellent ideas for making extra money on the side.
- Southern Savers (coupon/deals web site) – My favoriate grocery and deal sites. This site offers matchups for grocery store sales with coupons so you can get maximum savings at the grocery store. Plus, she often posts deals on great products when they go on sale!
- Pretty Pennies – Gina’s blog about saving money and getting out of debt! (Plus getting married and having a baby)!